Ross Rehabilitation is privileged to have a large team of experienced Occupational Therapists devoting the whole of their time and attention to the practice. We offer stability, quality, and professionalism.
Due to the loyalty of our professionals, combined with our commitment to mentorship and continuous professional development, our occupational therapy team has developed the expertise to care for clients with a wide range of disabilities, including catastrophic impairments.
We are committed to caring for all patients who have sustained an impairment as a result of an accident. In our experience, early intervention for clients with non-catastrophic injuries can go a long way to re-establishing function and quality of life. We will advocate for the medically reasonable and necessary occupational therapy treatment needs of all clients who seek our assistance.
Clients referred to Ross Rehabilitation will complete an intake with one of our Occupational Therapy Practice Leaders. Each client will then be assigned to a treating occupational therapist, with selection based on the best fit between the occupational therapist and the client. The OT Practice Leader will work collaboratively with the treating occupational therapist and maintain involvement in their case.
Quality of care is our top priority.
Our occupational therapists will evaluate each client’s service needs in accordance with our professional standards to develop an assessment and/or treatment plan.
- Hospital Discharge Planning
- Attendant Care Needs Assessment
- Retroactive Attendant Care Needs Assessment
- Caregiver Assessment
- Occupational Therapy In-Home Assessment
- Functional Cognitive Assessment
- Individualized Occupational Therapy Intervention Programs
- Progressive Goal Attainment Program (PGAP™)
- Job Site Analysis
- Cognitive Demands Analysis
- Ergonomic Work Site Assessment
- Therapeutic Exercise Programs
- Rehabilitation Therapy Services
Please feel free to contact our OT Practice Leaders to learn more about each of the above services.